Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Day 2 (Am) - Maid Arrival

I woke at 7.. Hearing noises outside, Alina was alr packing the place. Jo nvr ask her do anything. She 'auto'. She packed the forever messy dinner table. Than the tv console area.


The console top looks neat n dust free nows la. Gd job done but ar.. Just as I guessed she used a wet cloth, so I told her dry cloth for electronic stuffs. Wet for table top n must clean dry. Next she than started packing the clutter on the small table n floor, she pick n pick arrange dusted wiped swee swee. Than she went on to my table-.-". Ok before that I brought her down at 810 to show her where Xav sch bus wld pick him, thn she pointed to the church, 'mam is this a church?'. Lol. I said yes. Than once agn I told her some new rules, no going out, no opening door to ppl, if ppl coming I'll inform her, no talking to strangers, n I asked her for her mobile back. I told her I'll return her when I'm back homes. Than I went to tailor my pants, buy breakfast while she go hm. I came up, the computer screens still on, I jammed. Cos I fb-inG abt maid stuffs wonder if she saw. Than I remember i set screensaver leh. I think think than I oh, she cleaning n pAcking.. Keep hit the mouse how to screen save. Lol. So learnt a new thing must switch used before off-inG monitor. She asked for permission to use my vacuum. =) ok passed this. Know what? She pack table...


See my table now? No clutter.



But see the floor? More n more stuffs!!!



She fix my three story rack into four on her own. No need teach. Lol. Cos one I remove put one side for goods. Now she rearranged n pack to four story rack.. N she emptied everyone of them to pack! >.<"

I now lying on bed cos I nth to do, my comp outsides... Can only wait awhile more prepare to head out. See how she do up the place bah. Hope to see a beautified place whn I'm back. =)