Wednesday, June 3, 2015

3rd June 2015 - bright skies, fun

I woke n grumbled.. cos im late. Need to go to sch to pick some documents as the Teacher had left out last week. N the admin told me impt need collect asap. End up nth but a portfolio n a lettrr saying xav was absent during the sch health check. Full stop.

I mumbled under my breath. I was hungry. Left hm without breakfast. The boys had bread. Shud hv joined them. Well. Forget it.

I decided doing something;  walking to northpoint from sch! N we did. We walked. Halfway thru.. dd slowed down. Haha guess he's tired. I googled its est 1.4km.. upon rchin northpoint they asked for their bottles! Lol. We settled at the foodcourt for brunch,  as soon as mm fell aslp, we hurrried to the library!  Dd borrowed a book titled my first words.. Xav borrowed a book on Singapore.  Yes. Again. First its Lee Kuan Yew. Nw all about Singapore.  Haha. Guess it just interests him so much.