Monday, August 18, 2014

Counting down 34 days to go .. #w35d2

Suddenly time just flashed by.. I'm alr w35.. went to buy hmwear for mm.. washed the cupboard outside to swap into the room so one person uses one.. and at least Look neater.. the previous one was a bigger n wider one. Now all 3same same.. clothing washed.. folded n stacked neatly. I only did the washing n folding n stacking part Hehe.. feel a sense of accomplishment.

Tmr shall rearrange the boys clothing, wash their drawers and repack their clothes. Cmin Tues I'm gg for routine scan at amc.. gg ask the sonographer to do a dbl gender check. The last we peeked was at 4m.. aft that nv once we peeked. Cos can't see anything. I showed MrWee the two set of clothes I'm bringing to Yvette hospital for mm.. one nb size.. one 3m...one white pinkish, the other white purplish. He replied.. skali is Dd thn wear what hm. Omg.  HAHAHA...  Yes that's on my to do list for now.

After a week long of break from school for Xav.. hes gg bk to Sch Tmr. Was on mc as he's coughing badly. Sch psle two days closed.. Super long hols.  1130 he went to bed.. now 130.. he's still awake. I really dk what to do w him. Box him let him slp?  Idk getting pissed..  buried myself in my pillow preparing for my own bedtime.

Let's start counting down!!!  🎉
#34daysto21092014