Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Where have all the time gone?

Dd just turned 2.. didn't celebrate or plan anything for him at all Cos mil says it's 7th mth ask me just celebrate earlier. So I just bought a doraemon cake frm polar., went to Senjyu (previously Sakae) at Northpoint together w sil n her 3boys.. had lunch and cake cutting session followed by games at timezone.  Think Dd don't even know what's going on except when u say Happy birthday Dd! He'll start dancing n clapping along ..

my new helper just came on 26/07.. my summary after a week is.. she can't take our instructions well yet. Sometimes she tell us Okok but only understand 50% of what we just said,so usu the wrk is halfdone. Well I'm damn patient w her, hvn let her hands on w Dd yet. But Dd surprisingly likes her so much.  He finds her quite often for now la.. I hope this continues. Xav too also loves chatting with this zehzeh of his. So much more to teach. Hope she is the one that can help us throughout!

I'm in week33.. just 50days +/- & I'll be meeting my xmm. I've got a new set of newborn bottles.. some Carter's romper frm Jo.. a take me hm set which I bought. That's all. HAHAHA..  I hvn even packed up a space for her to put her clothings thus I've nt done any washing. Need to drop by bugis to Get some homewear..  n that's abt it. Don't think I'll need so much clothes for till she's 3m n abv..
Xmm loves rolling n squirming ard alot since w32 I can feel her moves n her little arms n feet squishing ard my tummy.. Haha.. I'll go pokepoke when she presses on me. This pregnancy isn't a big breeze.. at times I feel so suffocated w the backaches n the lower pelvic pains.. hang in there.. 50days to go!