Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Random day at Home w the.. terror dd


so.. I got him to pack. Took him about 10min w me helping him holding the diff containers to sort them out. Thn he's up to mischief again.. sitting on the little bus n fell back.. didn't hit himself thou. He can stunt pretty well. Lol.

He can really make a mess of everything. I merely sat there n watch.. he opened his box n tadah.. all strewn over the whole place. The box was actually a spare box for toys he seldom play n Nana will usu rotate them.

He's into cooking recently.. say like clanging the wooden n metal pots.. feeding his stuffed toys n myself.

Stunting again. Sitting inside the chair.

Removing the legs...


flicking balloons onto the altar table...


Well.. I love my boys.. both have totally different character.
Xavier & Xaieus