Thursday, October 17, 2013

Random wednesday ..

Woke up lazily at only 1030 this morning.. joined breakfast w mil..  Angela her grass n kiddies. Saw this darn moonsling bag.. the Uncle say $49.90.. I went oh 谢谢我看看别的。tmd. Nowadays no brand also can sell so expensive. I buy no down.. ended up digging taobao for an hour when Dd took his nap.

Know what? Taobao really has got many things to buy. I don't have a fetish over diamonds n labels. Just bags. I told my gfs. I'm too taobao..one day I own a label bag ppl see me also 'eh taobao 的'. Prolly it's the way I carry myself off.  Cheena?  Well. Ordered the bag i fancied now sit n relax n wait for the shipment to arrive.

Taobao has this woohoohoo svc now whereby u buy n they send to u. If only they wake up their fcuking idea earlier in 2006.. I wld have saved so much n spared so much misery learning how to communicate w them. My parcel earlier this week arrived in 6days after I 发货. Speedy service. All u have to do is popi ur sellers don't send out a casing in a Mega box.. two tees in a a4 sized box.

Xav & Dd got to stroll ard w me downstairs for some roti n barangs.  I guess.. they love me to be home too? Hahahaa.